Abu Dhabi Waste Management Center (Tadweer) is keen to provide the best services in the field of waste management in the Emirate of Abu Dhabi in accordance with the highest international standards and global practices to ensure the achievement of sustainability and integrated waste management, in addition to adopting the best methods to public health pest control in line with the directions of the rational government and the vision of the Emirate Abu Dhabi 2030 to enhance e-services in various fields and advance the digital transformation of government agencies in the UAE.
Tadweer has launched the e-contract system for public health pest control, which reflects Tadweer's continuous efforts towards improving the performance of the public health pest control sector in the Emirate of Abu Dhabi, in order to achieve the highest levels of efficiency and effectiveness in all pest control operations, which contributes to building a healthy society free from epidemics and diseases caused by public health pests.
The e-contract system for public health pest control is an effective and comprehensive solution to facilitate the management of public health pest control contracts between service providers licensed by Tadweer and the establishments benefiting from the service, which saves them a lot of time and effort while requesting and providing the service, as well as increasing the efficiency and speed of the procedures followed.
- Converting all paper contracts between service providers and clients into e-contracts that contribute to building an accurate and effective database.
- Ensure providing effective services and safe disposal of waste in accordance with the regulations and instructions enforced by Tadweer.
- Using the system to ensure that there are service providers accredited by Tadweer who work towards reducing the spread of dangerous infectious diseases transmitted by pests through the use of effective materials with international standards (the list of licensed service providers can be obtained through the following link: Click here
- Contracting with technicians specialized in public health pest control contributes to limiting the spread of insects that threaten food and the health and safety of individuals.
- Commitment to the e-contract system public health pest control contributes to enhance the tourism, medical, industrial and commercial facilities in the emirate and thus supporting the local economy in the United Arab Emirates.
- Improving the quality of services by raising the efficiency of public health pest control service providers.
- Improving the financial, environmental and social performance of service providers.
- Validate health monitoring system and enhance it by providing real-time data on all transactions and infection levels.
- A viable and reliable database for use in strategic plans.
- Improving the performance of service providers using e-reports, thus reducing cost and saving time and efforts.
- Enhance the satisfaction of all parties involved by providing a useful and effective platform for formal communications and reporting system.
- Measuring, controlling and regulating the consumption of chemicals and thus reducing the risks of misuse of pesticides.
- Organized work procedures related to public health pest control in the Emirate
- Limit fake contracts and monitor the performance of service providers that are not licensed by the concerned authorities.
- Ease of compliance with regulations and legislation related to the pest control field.
- monitor and immediate follow-up for field jobs
- Save time and effort by providing an e-system for documentation and preparation of the required reports
3. Registration Terms:
- The facility benefiting from the service must have a registered and active account with the Abu Dhabi Waste Management Center (Tadweer)
- both clients and service provider must be registered on the e-services website at Abu Dhabi Waste Management Center (Tadweer)
- The service provider facility must have a valid license to practice the waste management profession in the field of public health pest control issued by Abu Dhabi Waste Management Center (Tadweer)
4. Work steps:
All facilities benefiting from the service are required to register in advance with the e-services and obtain a user name and password as a condition for using the system, and the procedures are completed according to the steps described in the user guide, which you can access through the following link:
5. The life cycle of an electronic contract system for public health pest control