In the field of hazardous waste:
- Temporarily implementation of hazardous waste storage facilities as "reform in a short term" plan and adding more improvements if necessary.
- Modernization and development of rules, regulations, and technical manuals with the cooperation of the Environment Agency - Abu Dhabi.
- Preparation and development of a master plan for hazardous waste.
- Building temporary storage facilities for e-waste.
- Creating incinerator for hazardous waste.
- Liquid and solid hazardous waste storage.
- Physical and chemical treatment plant.
- E-waste treatment plant.
- Building a hazardous waste treatment plant (using the best techniques according to international standards).
In the field of municipal solid waste:
- Provide integrated models based on municipal solid waste central plan.
- Integrated management plan for municipal solid waste, treatment and disposal facilities in Abu Dhabi and the Western Region project.
- Expansion of the waste station in Al Ain (an additional line for sorting - Refuse-derived fuel (RDF) - anaerobic fermentation).
- Feasibility study to establish a plant to transform municipal solid waste-to-energy.
- Feasibility study to establish a plant to transform green waste and agricultural waste-to-energy.
- Create electronic surveillance system at the gates of the center's facilities.
- A feasibility study for a project to recycle used food oils.
- "Engineering, Procurement and Construction" (EPC) of units to receive hazardous household waste and recyclable materials.
In the field of licensing, tariff system and customer service:
- Rehabilitation and training program in the field of waste management and environmental service providers and certification of permit to practice.
- Operation and maintenance of the licensing system and waste tariff system.
- Managing and operating the main control room.
In the field of public health pest control:
- Developing database containing geographic information systems. It aims to identify breeding areas and the rate of disease outbreaks caused by public health diseases.
- Constructing an integrated building for managing public health pests control that consists of operational laboratories for the classification of insects and the evaluation of pesticides effectiveness, and establishing a unit for surveys and studies, and a center for training and qualifying workers in the field of public health pest control, as well as halls and offices for staff.